A unique an innovative way to earn year round revenue, ID 365 provides your Client with a low cost, useful product, that is easy for you to implement and issue in office. Simple for you and them.
Offer ID 365 to your Clients
There are so many reasons to offer ID 365 to Clients in your tax office! This is a product proven to add value to your menu of services and is a unique offering in the tax industry. The policy underwriter is a 50 year-old U.S. company who also serves several nationally recognized auto manufacturers, insurance companies and small businesses nationwide. A truly hassle free, easy add-on to your current offerings!
- NO COST for you to offer this service in office year round
- Real value for the tax client, true value-add for your business
- Use as a marketing tool to attract new customers and better compete in your market, it works!
- Sell it all year – Increase your year round revenue
- A clear differentiator for your business
- Free printed and/or digital marketing materials, free training
- Issued in less than one minute, simply a one page policy to print
Tax Client Benefits
Full Legal Services
- Initial phone consultations for each new legal matter (no time limit)
- Initial face to face consultations for each new legal matter (no time limit)
- Review of independent legal documents (6 page maximum per document, no limit to the number of new independent documents)
- Plan attorneys will prepare a free Simple Will for you and your family, as well as update the Will annually for free. (See definition of Simple Will in Section 4 of the Member Guidebook). Alternatively, members have access to a more comprehensive and customized web based Simple Will
- A state specific, web based, free Living Will form is available to Members. This form can be notarized by a Notary Public.
- Plan attorneys will help Members represent themselves in small claims court
- Assistance in solving problems with government programs, such as INS and welfare
- When deemed appropriate by your plan attorney, he or she will write letters on your behalf (one letter per legal matter, with no limit on the number of new legal matters)
- When deemed appropriate by your plan attorney, he or she will make phone calls on your behalf (one phone call per legal matter, with no limit on the number of new legal matters)
“Clients literally came in asking if they could get their taxes done and get that identity assistance they heard about — it was a real win for our office!” – J Gonzalez, Cutler Bay